Sunday, December 14, 2008

How To Dominate Girls Basketball In Your City

It is really quite simple to dominate girls basketball in your area. Follow these tips to see how.

Have the Right Attitude

First you must have the right attitude. I don't remember the author, but I love this statement. "If you think you can, you are right. If you think you can not, you are still right." You first must think you can dominate in your city in order to dominate in your city. As you believe it, visualize it. Do you see yourself hitting your free throws? Do you see yourself making jump shot after jump shot? Do you see yourself stealing the basketball and making a layup? You have to have complete confidence in your ability.

Have the Right Work Ethic

Now that you have the attitude to dominate girls basketball in your city, you have to work on it. Having the attitude to dominate should fuel your inspiration to work on your game. You can not wait for team practice to work on their game. If you don't have a basketball goal at home, go to the park or community center. If you want to be able to work on your skills at home but can't afford to get a basketball goal right now. Make a goal. My first basketball goal was a milk crate that my step father knocked the bottom out of. Eventually I saved enough allowance to buy my own goal. I was in the 8th grade at time. That's how committed I was to working on my skills.


By Patosha Jeffery


Check Out the Related Article : Basketballs

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 Comments:

Other News




Do You Have Website and Want to Link Exchange With Me ??

Click Here to Know How you can Link Exchange with Me